Featured Product: ASMD
The Aerospace Structural Metals Database (ASMD) contains more than 80,000 data curves on over 231 alloys used in the aerospace, power generation, defense, research, and academic sectors. It has the same interactive features as the TPMD and MPMD. It is updated and expanded continually with carefully selected alloys.
August 2016 - ASMD/HPAD/AHAD:
- 304 Stainless Steel A complete, comprehensive revision has replaced the old ASMD chapter on 304 Stainless Steel in the ASMD. This new chapter has also been added to the HPAD and AHAD. This alloy is one of the most widely used alloys of the austenitic stainless steel family; commonly referred to as 18-8 Stainless Steel. The new chapter covers eight wrought grades and four cast grades of this alloy.
Our newsletters include informative updates on CINDAS LLC as well as news from the materials world.
What we do:CINDAS LLC provides critically evaluated materials properties databases for thermal, mechanical, electrical, physical and other properties of various materials including aerospace alloys. We provide Web-based applications for searching and comparing continually updated data. There are about 5,000 materials and over 50,000 data curves in the Thermophysical Properties of Matter Database (TPMD), over 1,025 materials, and over 22,000 data curves in the Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database (MPMD) and about 85,000 data curves on 230 metal alloys in the Aerospace Structural Metals Database (ASMD). Please try our free product demos of the Web-based applications for the ASMD, MPMD, and TPMD.
Web-based database graphing functions include:
- Advanced material name or property based searching
- Interactive graphing capability
- Zoom feature allows more detailed viewing
- Coordinates highlighted when hovering over data points
- Unit conversion and logarithmic graphing
- Export graphs to JPG, PNG or PDF
- Full text descriptions of data