Featured Product: ASMD
The Aerospace Structural Metals Database (ASMD) contains more than 80,000 data curves on over 231 alloys used in the aerospace, power generation, defense, research, and academic sectors. It has the same interactive features as the TPMD and MPMD. It is updated and expanded continually with carefully selected alloys.
August 2016 - HPAD/AHAD:
- 20Mo-6 Stainless Steel 20Mo-6 is a high nickel fully austenitic stainless steel with exceptional resistance to general corrosion and stress corrosion cracking in sulfuric acid environments. It competes with other stainless alloys such as 904L, AL-6X, and Hastelloy G. Typical applications include mixing tanks, heat exchangers, process piping, pumps, valves, fittings and fasteners.
Our newsletters include informative updates on CINDAS LLC as well as news from the materials world.
What we do:CINDAS LLC provides critically evaluated materials properties databases for thermal, mechanical, electrical, physical and other properties of various materials including aerospace alloys. We provide Web-based applications for searching and comparing continually updated data. There are about 5,000 materials and over 50,000 data curves in the Thermophysical Properties of Matter Database (TPMD), over 1,025 materials, and over 22,000 data curves in the Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database (MPMD) and about 85,000 data curves on 230 metal alloys in the Aerospace Structural Metals Database (ASMD). Please try our free product demos of the Web-based applications for the ASMD, MPMD, and TPMD.
Web-based database graphing functions include:
- Advanced material name or property based searching
- Interactive graphing capability
- Zoom feature allows more detailed viewing
- Coordinates highlighted when hovering over data points
- Unit conversion and logarithmic graphing
- Export graphs to JPG, PNG or PDF
- Full text descriptions of data