Databases | Aerospace and High Performance Alloys Database (AHAD)
The AHAD was created by CINDAS LLC to address the needs of our clients in all industries including the aerospace, defense, oil/gas, chemical processing, power generation and transportation industries. When we were asked by many engineers in industries other than aerospace to produce a materials properties database analogous to the ASMD, in format, but more focused on the specific needs of these high performance industries including detailed data on corrosion testing and joining, we created the High Performance Alloys Database (HPAD). We recognized that many of our current ASMD clients would also want the materials properties data on the alloys in the HPAD. Therefore we have merged the HPAD and ASMD into a powerful combined database with alloys of importance in all industries requiring high performance alloy data, the AHAD. The AHAD contains materials properties data on 298 alloys, with over 97,000 data curves and 18,950 pages. It has the same interactive features as the ASMD, HPAD, TPMD and MPMD. Like our other databases, it is web based and updated and expanded continually with carefully selected alloys. We are currently taking orders. Please contact us if you would like to transition your current subscription from the ASMD to the AHAD.
CINDAS LLC web-based database graphing functions include:
- Large graphs.
- Hovering cursor will show x and y values of each data point on the graph, in the color of the graph. All of the actual test data is still shown using the Show Text option.
- Zoom feature expands the scale of the graph instantly. To zoom into the graph, click and drag a box around the data points to see in more detail. The graph will automatically adjust the axis values. This feature may be used multiple times to expand the same area of the graph. To return to the original graph, click Reset Zoom.
- Export to printer, JPG, PNG, PDF, etc. New icons on graph display, allow user to save/export the graph to various programs.
- Change Units feature placed next to the property and can be changed prior to viewing graph.
- Expanded HELP section to explain new features.
- Question marks (?) for immediate help with material and curve selection instructions.