Databases | Cryogenic and Low Temperatures Database (CLTD)
What is the Cryogenic and Low Temperatures Database?
The CLTD, released in May 2021, was developed over the past two years based on suggestions and input from our current customers. It offers material characteristics in the cryogenic and low temperature ranges. It consists of thermophysical, mechanical, electrical and other properties of over 2000 materials in the temperature ranges from 0 K to 273 K. Initial data is from both NIST data resources as well as CINDAS data. More data will be added as it becomes available. This is an optimal source for cryogenic and low temperature data.
CINDAS LLC web-based database graphing functions include:
- Large graphs.
- Hovering cursor will show x and y values of each data point on the graph, in the color of the graph. All of the actual test data is still shown using the Show Text option.
- Zoom feature expands the scale of the graph instantly. To zoom into the graph, click and drag a box around the data points to see in more detail. The graph will automatically adjust the axis values. This feature may be used multiple times to expand the same area of the graph. To return to the original graph, click Reset Zoom.
- Export to printer, JPG, PNG, PDF, etc. New icons on graph display, allow user to save/export the graph to various programs.
- Change Units feature placed next to the property and can be changed prior to viewing graph.
- Expanded HELP section to explain new features.
- Question marks (?) for immediate help with material and curve selection instructions.