Databases | Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database (MPMD)
What is the Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database?
The MPMD contains data and information on thermal, mechanical, electrical and physical properties of electronics packaging materials, and it is available in a Web-based format. The database is continually updated and expanded. The MPMD contains 1,080 materials, 405 properties, and contains approximately 23,450 data curves.
Learn how to navigate in the MPMD web application with this short instructional video.
CINDAS LLC web-based database graphing functions include:
- Large graphs.
- Hovering cursor will show x and y values of each data point on the graph, in the color of the graph. All of the actual test data is still shown using the Show Text option.
- Zoom feature expands the scale of the graph instantly. To zoom into the graph, click and drag a box around the data points to see in more detail. The graph will automatically adjust the axis values. This feature may be used multiple times to expand the same area of the graph. To return to the original graph, click Reset Zoom.
- Export to printer, JPG, PNG, PDF, etc. New icons on graph display, allow user to save/export the graph to various programs.
- Change Units feature placed next to the property and can be changed prior to viewing graph.
- Expanded HELP section to explain new features.
- Question marks (?) for immediate help with material and curve selection instructions.